saturday on etsy

A slow start this Saturday because I spent an inordinate amount of time on Etsy trying to choose something! This always happens to some degree but never quite like this! There are just so many clever people out there!

Today I'm featuring something that fits into two of my favorite categories! Vintage and container! This is from folk artist Lenae May and it's called The Betsy Box.



Isn't it marvelous? I really, really want one! (So feel free to convo me on Etsy if you want to buy it for me! lol)

This is actually a trinket trunk and the artist had this to say:
Bureau Trinket Trunks are an artistic rendition of the vintage dresser jars which not only housed little lovelies but were also delicious objects of decoration.
I simply adore each and every one of the items in her shop and I think you will also! Here is another picture!




What makes these boxes extra special is that they are from a very exclusive artist community called Windlewood. They are a group of artists from all over the world. With Lenae as the executive visionary for the group you will love every moment you spend on their site!

So hurry over to her Etsy shop and buy something lovely for yourself!

Comments