studio 9

Oh my. I am just making changes left and right this week. First, featuring an entire mini, and now changing the title. I think the day of the week was getting boring!

Today I found a cool chick named Valeri and her shop, Studio 9. She makes these lovely pendants from maple wood. She is also blogging about her experiences. She is also making tons of sales, and is just shy of her personal goal for this month. I thought I would do a little somethingt to help her out. :)

Here, in all manner of maple-y goodness are her pendants!




Etsy:
Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
studio9


I hope you'll click over and visit and maybe purchase something. Her work is lovely and you'd be helping her reach her personal sales goal.. :) I know I hope I've helped.

Speaking of sales, I wanted to mention that I purchased this super awesome key chain that I blogged about here, from Artisanne and just received it. She is out of this world in craftsmanship! I love it!

Share the love :)

Comments