sunday on etsy

Good morning :)

I am getting a much earlier start these days. I've yet to decide if that's a good thing since the day before isn't ending any earlier!

Todays find reminds me of something you'd see in a Craftsman home. I'm particularly fond of the American Craftsman style; from the wood interiors to the built ins, to the use of stained glass windows as accents. It's always been a dream of mine to live in a restored Craftsman home. Though I also dream about living on Cape Cod, so there's a puzzler!

Ok, enough jibber jabber! Here's what I found at Barbara's Stained Glass. This pink rose stained glass panel!



Barbara has been working with stained glass for over ten years. Not only does she make fabulous stained glass, she takes care of her four kids at the same time! Go mom power!

This piece features a vintage Imperial Glass company "Cape Cod" plate as a centerpiece. Using vintage focal pieces like this sets Barbara apart from other artisans. Not only is each piece she creates unique, but she also incorporates a little piece of history into every design. That makes her work like 150% special! You can't get good 'special' like that just anywhere. You have to go to Michigan to Barbara's house for that.

She has amazing talent and gorgeous pieces to look at in her shop. When you visit, say hi from me so she knows where ya came from :D

What? Oh, yes, you were looking for another photo weren't you. I've spoiled you, you know. ;)



Comments