wednesday on etsy

Last night I found myself with a few hours of free time. I know! We were meant to be watching Sweeney Todd but after 15 minutes I couldn't take it anymore. Did you know it was a musical? I know it came from Broadway originally, but I guess I thought Tim Burton wouldn't do that to us. How wrong I was!

So, with time to spare I had the rare pleasure of visiting many of the blogs and websites I don't normally have time to read. Among them, was Art Bead Scene. I found this blog only just recently by actually Stumbling Upon it. But I'm hooked! Yesterday's post was a collection of delightful lampwork beads, each one a cupcake! I went nuts over these beauties and followed each and every link she provided and that is how I found Fancy Pants Sugar Toppers.

With a background in a wedding cake business, and a love of lampworking, this is a natural combination. Completely delightful and delicious eye candy!!




Etsy
Buy Handmade
SugarToppers


Every single one of these beads is so gosh darn cute that I can't stand it! I want to buy every single one and string them and hang them above my desk so I can see them all the time. The robots are completely adorable and I know my daughter would freak for them.

I love that Rachel is self taught. It gives hope to all of us who love the art of glass. I also admire that she was able to combine her love of two very different interests into something so amazing.
You can also find more Fancy Pants Sugar Topping goodness on Flickr!

*Discretely pulls out a pocket watch and waves it in front of her blog readers* You will buy Sugar Toppers and send them to me! mwahahaah!! *giggle*

Comments