sunday on etsy shout outs

I'm so glad it's Sunday. This weekend was something else.

Friday night I was attempting to hack a rubber band off a broccoli stalk and wound up hacking a 2 inch long, 1 & 1/2 inch deep gash into my hand. After I did it I said "Oh, well, CRAP!" I ran right for the sink. Why? I dunno. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Except that we have really yucko water and it generally smells like a swimming pool. Major burn! Burries (The Husband) asked to see it. Apparently he is an expert in determining if one needs stitches or not. When I showed him my hand and I saw how deep it was I nearly fainted right there.

M in Law rushed over to take Milo to her house for dinner and I went to the ER to get stitches for the first time in my life. Yes. I managed to reach the ripe age of 40 without a single stitch!! Now I have three and I feel I have hit some kind of milestone. The Doc was cool and said I'd love his stitches so much I'd want to come back for more. Uhhhhhh no.

I didn't manage to get much sympathy out of Burries for all the stitches and trauma I had to endure leaving the house, being at the ER, having a tetnus shot, (yea, for those of you who don't remember getting a booster in the past 10 years.. they fill that syringe up nice and FULL and then shoot it into your flesh, where there isn't any room for all of it! OW!) and getting three painful stitches in which I could feel the needle going in and out and pulling the sutures right on through. FUN! But no sympathy. Not a bit. I shouldn't have been such a trouper about it ;)

So on to Etsy!

Today I wanted to give shout outs to some very talented people on Etsy whose blogs I follow. Some you'll have seen before on here, some maybe not! The purpose is to share the love with those who share themselves with the world. :)

In no particular order...

Moonbeam Arts has this beautiful Sun and Moon Card set.








You can visit Kerry at Chasing Moonbeams.



Mossy Owls has the most delicious beads I've ever seen starting with this Fairy Princess Cupcake.




And this Ice Cream Sandwich!




You can visit Michael at Mossy Owls for adventures and information on polymer clay, or at Odds and Ends where she shares a more personal side.



Once Upon The End has awesome paper products, like this Thank Ewe card.





And this fabulous School Paper Bag Album. (which I would love to have for Milo's first year at school!! Hmmmmm.....)



You can visit Cheryl at Once Upon The End. She's got the paper market cornered for sure.



Polka Dot Creations has lovely polymer clay buttons and has just started carrying bags like this Button Embellished Handbag.




And these gorgeous buttons




Visit Lisa at Polka Dot Creations. She does amazing things with fabric and clay!



Today I plan on going through the almost 200 blogs listed in my reader so I will have more to share tomorrow! :D

Comments