tuesday on etsy - wow!

Today I wanted to wow you all with fabulous Etsy finds that are like no other finds I've shown before. This is tougher than you might think!

So, instead of me scouring Etsy like a detective on the job, I decided to search Etsy with the word "wow". Let's find out together what comes up :)

Kerri Hale caught my eye with these uber fabulous Sea Mist chalcedony earrings!




The color really is a "wow" and her shop is filled with similarly lovely items. Read about Kerry on MySpace and view more photos of her work and Vermont (love it there!) on Flickr. (pssst, check out Blue Pacific too!)



Jeannie Bags has this very cool diaper bag with colors that say wow!




This is on the tip of the iceberg, Jeannie's Bags has super stylish handbags, totes, and even fabric. Check her out!



And finally, Verre Design by Patricia Wood caught my eye with this Wow Necklace colors too!




Verre Design has beautiful jewelry, so check out the shop and also visit the website for in depth info.


So, searching "wow" was not at all what I thought it would be. There were some World of Warcraft items (being that it's called WoW by the masses), dogs, native American items, and some really weird stuff. I love to learn something new every day! :)

Share the love! :D

Comments