wednesday on etsy

Happy hump day everyone! We've made it halfway through the week! Is that cause to celebrate? Perhaps! We're alive and breathing, and that's always a happy thing. :)

On to today's fabulous finds!

Oktak Designs makes handbags and pouches. Here's a bright and cheery frame pouch.




I love the colors in this one and I love a frame pouch. Oktak makes them in sizes ranging from small to extra large, and even has eye glass pouches! See?




I would be so hip with this pouch, that it would be considered advanced hip! Oh! And check out this super market tote!






You can also visit Aki at the Oktak website, and on flickr.





Rocklen Designs makes super cool wire jewelry. I love these Stormy Wave earrings.




And I also love this Amber Chain necklace!




Having worked wire with a jig, I know how difficult it can be. However, the jewelry at Rocklen is not made using a jig, it's done by hand! Look!




I bow down to this wire working artisan.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the picks and will share the love with these very talented people!

Comments