friday on etsy is home again

So we creep ever closer to Halloween. Starting on Sunday I will begin my thirteen days of Halloween feature so be sure to check back for that.

Today I'm sharing some home decor items I found. I love to see little touches of nature around the house. A lot of folks see it as clutter but to me it's eye candy. Something lovely no matter where you look. There's not a thing wrong with that! :D


First I found Harvest by Countryside Sayings.






This kitschy/folk art block letter sign would be perfect in an entryway or even on a mantle. I especially like that you have control over how you display the letters. Just think, if you're an anagram freak (like me!) you can even spell out different things throughout the year! Check out this anagram solver for ideas. :D You can also find out more about Countryside Sayings' custom work on her blog.

**Lara is brand new to Etsy and hasn't had a sale yet! Why not share the love and be her first!!! (She has lovely Christmas signs too!)



Next I found Leaf Garland by Scatterbox.





Isn't it lovely? So delicate looking and I can think of at least a dozen places I could string this garland for just the right autumn touch around my house. (Nevermind that my cats could also think of a dozen places to take this garland!) You can also find these adorable little boopkas, which frankly I don't know if I can live without. Wanting more information about this clever, clever gal? Visit her website!



And then I came across Autumn Cafe Curtain by Creative Neurosis.





This would work equally well as a design element on the wall as it would on a window. But there's something so very fall about the idea of this curtain blowing gently in the breeze making those floating leaves nearly come alive.

Share the love with these very talented women and tell 'em Starr sent ya!

Comments