i'm back and it's monday with etsy!

Halloo everyone!

After many computer problems I'm finally able to return to my blog. Did you miss me? Of course you did! *wink wink*

I'm so glad it's October. My favorite time of year. The air is finally cooling and, even here, the leaves are starting to change color.

To celebrate my return and the month of October, I'm sharing the love with Alina Hayes Ceramics and this fantastic fallen acorn jar, which I found in my *autumn* search on Etsy.





This jar would be perfect anywhere in my house. I love to surround myself with images of nature. I actually have acorns in a dish along with leaves I picked up off the ground in Muir Woods in northern California. I have been moving those with me for nigh on 15 years now! This acorn jar would be much more practical and far easier to dust! You all know how much I love a container too...oh the possibilities!


Alina also creates fabulous jewelry like these delicate porcelain dangles:





To learn more about Alina, visit her blog. She is also a member of the Etsy Mud Team. Check out Alina Hayes Ceramics and share the love... you will drool when you see these!

I'm so glad to be back. :)

Comments