monday on etsy is harvest in paints

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy. You'll notice to the right is my plea to everyone who reads my blog to vote for me in the Vintaj blog October challenge. Thanks ahead of time if you do! :D

Today I searched 'harvest' and look what I found; fabulous original paintings!

The first artist is bringing it with both barrels today... not only does his painting fit my criteria of 'harvest' but it fills the Halloween bill too. And, for good measure, this artist 'shares the love'!

The Harvest Moon by Philippe Fernandez.





All of the Fairytale art in his shop is stunning with just the right amount of spooky. Perhaps we'll have to revisit this artist as we get closer to Halloween. You can read more about Philippe at EBSQ and on My Space. Something about his artwork puts me in mind of Edward Gorey, who has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. Either way, I really like his style. You can even find him at zazzle.


Next I found the Irish Wine Harvest folk art painting by Dee at Mermaid Messenger.





The colors are vibrant and the composition is wonderful. It reminds me of the art style of a tarot card. I just love it! Dee's shop doesn't just have original oil paintings either.. she has greeting cards as well. You can visit the Mermaid Messenger blog and also at the Talent Database.

So there you have it.. Harvest in paints! Share the love and don't forget to vote for me! ;)


Comments