monday on etsy...let's roll dem bones

Thanks to everyone who voted for me over at Vintaj. Number 13 won this months challenge. It was a gorgeous entry. I did get a respectable amount of votes and I'm looking forward to next months challenge!

Well, enough about me. Let's explore the skeleton on Etsy today and see what spoOoky things we can find.

My favorite find today are these Buttons by Curioddities.





Creepy-crawly and scrawlie just like it says! Another item that reminds me greatly of Gorey. Ever since I saw these I've been frantically trying to figure out a way to justify buying them. Don't wait too long to visit the shop, I'm very close to purchasing! You can visit Clara's website also for more information, and naturally her shop has more to see!



Next I found some Skeleton Hang Tags by Absolutely Dottie.





I love the altered art movement, and these tags are just fabulous. Great for scrapbooking, Halloween birthday gifts, or even as bookmarks. This is just the tip of the iceberg for Dotties shop, there are lots of funky and fun things to see, including these earrings which just crack me up!




And last I want to show you Baxter, the skeleton mushroom, by Effunia.




Baxter, pictured center, has his very own personality which you can read about in the listing, though I will say his favorite food is gummy worms! Effunia has a very cool website where you can see where all the creations she has made have gone. There are even fun photos of these plush darlings with their adopted parents! Fun!! :D This is a wonderful touch that sets handmade items apart and kudos to Effunia!


So there you go... Skellies! As always share the love.

Comments