saturday is eye candy galore

I've been racking up quite the amount of time on Etsy this week. There is literally something for everyone on there! I've also spent a good portion of the time drooling over the eye candy and the craftsmanship of the very, very talented people who comprise the indie community.

Today I'm doing a mosaic of jewelry... all fall themed, and all beyond beautiful! Beneath the mosaic you will find all the information you need to share the love with these artisans and even to create a mosaic of your own. :)






Top to bottom, left to right:

1. Autumn Rose Necklace by Botanical Bird. I don't know how this seller has escaped me thus far!
2. Swirl Leaves by Fleur Fatale. Also blogging here: Fleur Fatale.
3. October Morning by Wicopy. Store wide sale going on now!
4. Romantic Flower Blossoms by Shy Siren. She's published! Buy her book! It's amazing!
5. Falling Acorn by ERM Originals. Out of this world chalcedony here!
6. Fall Bracelet by Natas. Check out Kathy!
7. Harvest Necklace by Glass Onion. Also blogging here: The Glass Onion.
8. Perfect Acorns by Beads by Evelyn. Also blogging here: Beads by Evelyn.
9. Margo by Maddy Anne. Also blogging here: Maddy Anne Designs.


It was difficult to keep this mosaic to 9 items, but I was singularly determined it would fit nicely on my blog page. lol. I'm also happy to include Shy Siren, who is one of my favorite Etsians, ever. :) Hope over to 17 Grandia Road if you want to know why!

Besides the common fall theme of these pieces you'll also notice the photography is spot on with these sellers, right down to the composition. Yay to all of you! :D

Time to go share the love with my family! Have a great day!

ps: Visit Big Huge Labs for tons of mosaic making fun ;)

Comments