saturday on etsy ... better bundle up!

It's 59 degrees outside today and expected to be around 39 degrees tonight! That surely puts a different spin on the upcoming holiday! I have no memories of 'bundling up' for trick or treating, but I'm sure my mother must have insisted. So, if we have to bundle up let's do it in style!

So, technically not 'Halloween' but functional for the holiday; gotta keep those fingers free for trick or treating and those necks warm so you can stay out that much longer! ;)



First up, Autumn to Winter by Oh May.





Fantastically stylish. What else can I say about this set besides I want it? *Mind control* YoU WiLl bUy iT fOr mE!! */Mind Control* Oh May has been knitting for over 4 decades and her shop is hip and funky and amazing. Be sure to check out her fiber art jewerly!



Cashmere Crochet Handwarmers by Trendy Knitting is up next.






This color combination is my absolute favorite, right down to the lilac accent. Just gorgeous! I want these too! Don't make me use the mind control!! lol. Trendy Knitting also has the most fabulous shrugs. There are 43 at the moment.. so plenty to choose from. I love a shrug. Don't you?




Then there's the Alpaca Convertible by Debz Creations.




I just want to yell "STOP IT with your clever designs and gorgeously made products! I can't stand it and I'm so jealous!" But I won't. I will delight in the fact that there are so many, many clever crafters out there. And I will drool over every single creation. :) I mean come on, it's convertible! It's a mitten! No, it's fingersless gloves! No, a mitten! No, well you get the idea ;) Deb has a wonderful selection in her shop, something for everyone to be sure.


So.. are you warm and toasty now? I hope so! It's time for me to get cracking at my own little jewelry craft so I can have my shop filled for the holidays.

Enjoy today and share the love.

Comments