sunday on etsy...is artfully fine

aSunday brings to mind keeping up the house, which makes me realize that I have some very bare walls. What better way to preserve Halloween all year 'round than to hang up some creEeEepY art!

With no further ado...

The Gang in Disguise by Creative Thursday!



Marisa has the most delightful characters, and I'm not the only one who thinks so, believe me! She blogs here and has a website here. And whoamg, she published her own children's book called Who Are You Going To Be Today, Olive? Look!




She is selling this book in both signed and unsigned copies. There are 16 autographed and numbered copies left, so if you want one.. hurry over and get it! Any and all of her work would be wonderful to own. She has just the right amount of whimsy and gentle spookiness in this print. You can get originals too! Love love love love Creative Thursday! :D





Next up is Halloween Boy by Scotti Taylor.





How cute is this? Is that a ghost across the moon? Or just a cloud? hmmm! Don't you love that it's up to your own interpretation? Scotti has a lovely shop filled with beautiful colors. 5% of her sales go towards Women For Women through JustGive.org.



And here's Look NO HANDS by Blue Water Folk Art.





A little witch and her cat braving the skies together. Ahh. Sweet! :) Mollie has some lovely artwork and you can see more of it at her website here.



You know, I started out today meaning to show you the creepiest paintings and look what happened. I found delightful and only sort of spooky. It's amazing how many times that happens. It's my own little creative process I suppose. Perhaps tomorrow I'll feature the really creepy stuff, but for now I'm happy with the three I've chosen today :D

Share the love!

Comments