tuesday on etsy ...it's fall!

Another gorgeous fall day! I hope it is for you too, wherever you are. :)

I'm am going to be keeping the fall theme throughout the month; with all the fabulous things Etsians have to offer this should be a piece of cake. ;)

Today I found two of my favorite things while searching 'fall'; gnomes and leaves! Wind Up Bird Studios has these super sweet falling leaves gnome cards:




I love the colors and the play of the light in this illustration. Naturally I was left wanting more and Wind Up Bird provided! Here is another set of playful gnomes!





What is better than two gnomes? Six gnomes! :) There are many more whimsical offerings from Wind Up Bird to tempt and delight. Just say peas!

I ferreted out Wind Up Bird on Flickr for you; no, no, don't thank me. What? Oh, ok, well.. thank me by visiting Wind Up Bird on Etsy and Flickr and share the love!

Comments