mid week review

So we've pretty well finished up the house and it's feeling much nicer, more organized and is overall a better environment. I think there is finally some good Chi building up in here!  We're all pretty happy about that.


In the meantime I've been working on getting the jewelry reorganized so we can have it up on Etsy within the next few weeks.  Luna Arcana is a thing of the past and we'll be going forward with jenaissance jewelry just as soon as we can. This will be a purely jewelry store.  I think Peter may even decide to contribute at some point in the future.  Keep an eye on the new blog site for fun coupons and giveaways in the months to come.

I'm also doing some free digital scrapbook artwork here.  At the moment it's purely for my own enjoyment, though one never knows what it might become.  Feel free to check it out and leave a comment if you feel so inclined.


Peter's been pretty busy with  The Kitchen Noob now and is loving the experience.  His birthday is coming up and  I've been checking out A Gringo's Guide to Authentic Mexican Cooking as a possible gift.  I'm accept suggestions for cookbooks though.. something Mexican for sure.

In other news, I'm pretty sick of the following things;
Obama,  stupidity, my boofy-poodelle hair, people who don't know how to communicate, the high price of everything, quinoa, Ed Begley, Jr, and the smell of onions.

On the bright side, I am digging these things:
Fresh baked bread, the chance of snow, my organized house, the color green,  finding relatives on Facebook, listening to my daughter read, Netflix, and candles by Montserrat


Also, Spore is a fun little game. Look what you can make...

Comments