mk supplies @etsy has new website!



So I have fallen in love with these beads (gonna hear that a lot I'm afraid) at MKSupplies on Etsy.





They have them in a bunch of colors.. all gorgeous. I want to buy a big bowl full and just stare at them. There's something about the way they're carved.  I'm not sure what I'd do with them, but yea.. I really don't care. I just want them! 

And.. OMG guess what!?

MK has expanded into a new website!  It's simply lovely and I think you'll enjoy visiting as much as I did.  Look at these adorable charms!



They also have a blog, which you can see here.   They're having a contest which includes me getting a 5% discount  and I might could even win an extra $25 to spend in their store. (You know, their website has these beads too!)


So..please visit Patrick and Margaret and help them celebrate their new web presence!  Share the ♥ with them. They're very sweet and helpful too.  Click HERE and have your drool cup handy.

Tell your friends and when you visit tell them Jen sent ya :o)

Comments