29 October 2010

Banner Friday - The Circle Edition

Once upon a time I bought a ton of blank, flat, brass rounds.  They're good for projects like altered art, jewelry making, scrapbooking, etc.  I went through a phase where I thought it would be awesome to make them into photo pendants, kind of like this one by ArtyScapes on Etsy.




Cute, huh?  Well I thought to myself, "I can do that!" and proceeded to make a bunch of round graphics to apply to these crazy round blanks I had.   Well.  Long story short,  my renaissance soul took over and I really enjoyed making the graphics but didn't enjoy so much the precise gluing, nor the diamond glazing sans bubbles that is required to make these beautiful little treasures.

So my wandering mind and heart has made it possible for me to share these circles for you to use in whatever project you might like.

Below are low resolution (100dpi) images which you can click and save. If you'd like the a zip of the high resolution (300dpi) you're going to want to click HERE.

25mm images


If you use any of these graphics, please link to your project. I'd love to see what you do with them! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, these are lovely. I wanted to thank you for becoming a follower on my blog and for stopping by. I also looked at your photography blog. The photos are just beautiful! I tried to find a place to leave a comment but couldn't find one, and when I tried to send you an e-mail my e-mail server just wouldn't kick in. So, I will just add my comments here and let you know how much I have enjoyed visiting both sites. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words about my blogs. :)

    I'm glad to have found your blog. Really lovely sky over at your place today! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ i really love comments! ♥