Pixlr - o - Matic

I came across this cool website called Pixlr that lets you alter your photographs by adding effects to them. I had so much fun using it I had to blog it.



Here are a few before and afters.  

This first one gets a vintage look. If not for the abundant cat fur on my curtain, I think the after photo is magazine-ish.

Before

After!


My daughter was a spider queen for Halloween last year and I am still in love with the photos of her from that day.



Before

After!

Before

After!

The NoOb took some really nice photos of our garden this year. I particularly liked this one, which had a cool angle to it to begin with.  One overlay and a frame and the after looks completely professional to me!

Before
After!

I could literally spend all day at this website. It makes me feel like a photographer!  There are so many effects, overlays, and borders that there are millions of combinations. You can also download the Pixlr  program, use it on Facebook and they even have an app for your iphone. Cool, huh?! 




Comments