Sew Jenaissance News

Last week, Helen from Bustle & Sew contacted me.  I've been a follower of her blog for a while now and just love her style.   Helen is very talented and has beautiful original patterns in her Etsy shop

Bustle & Sew also publishes a monthly online magazine which includes three free patterns from Helen each month, vintage knitting and crochet pattens, and news from other designers.  If you're interested in subscribing, simply visit Bustle & Sew - a subscription is only $4.50 a month.

Now for the reason Helen contacted me.  She is going to do a feature on Sew Jenaissance in her January issue!  I can't tell you how excited I am! Well, ok, I can. I'm super excited!!  In addition to the feature, there will  be an exclusive free pattern from me, available only through the magazine. So please consider checking out the January issue, or even subscribing. The magazine does not disappoint.

A huge thanks to Helen for thinking of me and including me in her awesome magazine. I will be sure to post a reminder when it comes out!

More news to come soon! Until then.. xoxo

Comments