New Year - New Supplies

A new year and some new supplies for me! I got heartily tired of the $1 hoops available at Joann's so I paid a visit to Hedgehog Handworks  where I found these gorgeous Hardwicke Manor hoops.

Birch wood hoops and colorful Floche!


They're gorgeous and like nothing I've ever been able to find in the craft shops around here.  You do get what you pay for.  As you can see in the pic I also purchased some DMC Floche a Broder in 30 yard twists in my favorite shades for spring. 


I also bought a few colors of lambs wool to try mixing my fibers.

Renaissance Dyeing Wool






In looking at the wool it seems to be a lot like lace weight wool that I purchased from Knitpicks. I think I might try using both and comparing the thickness.

Hedgehog Handworks is a neat online shop. My items were shipped quickly and packaged well. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality hoops and hard-to-find needlework supplies.


Do you have a favorite supplier? I would love to hear about them!