Pattern Sneak Peek

Currently working on a new pattern while simultaneously creating stitchery for the Etsy Neat team challenge.  Here's a bit of a sneak peek for you:

Little pink skates


I'm also working on a set of wee patterns with a garden theme, as well as some stitch comparisons.  Sallying forth with my resolution to be more interactive on my blog, I hope to post both of those things soon.

Those of you who follow on Facebook know I update there quite often, though not always specifically about stitching.  But who doesn't love photos of adorable baby animals?  I spend quite a lot of time on Pinterest where you can find me pinning all manner of things, some of which I also share on Twitter.  So really, there is just no shortage of me if you're looking.  Still, I hope you'll visit the blog too as you never know what you might find.

Have a super day!