Too Cute Tuesday!

Heyo!  Look who's featured on Too Cute Tuesday over at Mr. X Stitch!  Olisa was kind enough to feature my little bunny trio of patterns on her weekly blog post and I am dead chuffed!

Take a peek over at the Mr. X Stitch site; Jamie has  it chock full of stitchy goodness. And, if you're looking to chat up like-minded stitchers  join the Weave community.   

You should also check out Olisa's blog, she is a very talented artist.



I'm currently involved in a swap at Weave.  I can't show you what I'm working on until my swap partner receives it, but I promise to post pics when it's done.

Until then, here's an up to the moment photo of Pretty Little London by Satsuma Street - work in progress.

Total work time: 28 hours 4 minutes. Worked space: 6" x 4 3/4"

Hope you're having a stitch-filled week!
xo

Comments

  1. love your little bunny patterns congrats on too cute Tuesday. And thank you for the link to weave I have just joined :) It looks like fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥ i really love comments! ♥