thursday on etsy for summer

With summer in full swing, I wanted to see what items Etsians were tagging as 'summer'. While looking through the gallery in my usual random way, I realized that I tend to set the search by 'price low to high'. I do this mainly for my own benefit; if I see something I can't live without I want to be able to indulge in that spur of the moment purchase.

But in doing this I have neglected an entire section of Etsy filled with amazing talent and vision. So today is all about the 'price high to low'.

Gemella Artisan Jewelry is the first shop to catch my attention. After reading her bio and looking at all of the items in her shop, I feel almost as if I'm playing at making jewelry. There is just no comparison. It is no wonder her jewelry has been featured in galleries! Yes, galleries. Read her profile for all the juicy tidbits! The Summery Gemmy necklace is my favorite:



This necklace is so incredibly beautiful that I need to show you two pics.




This eye candy is so wonderous that it's actually advanced eye candy. Romantic, feminine, playful and flirty. This design has it all. I am actually going to cry a little bit that it can't be mine.
Please view Gemella's shop. I now have found the level of quality to strive for in my own work.


I would be remiss if I didn't find a dress to wear with this jewelry. We must complete the dream! That brings me to Astoria Designs. Tabitha has been in the business for over 20 years, and every bit of that experience shows in this Summer dress:





How beautiful would you feel in this dress? I know that I would feel like a princess in a lovely, hazy, summery dream that I wouldn't want to wake up from! Tabitha also does some custom work too!

Ok to complete the ensemble, I found this fabulous silk purse at Bobbi Jordan.




You can visit Bobbi Jordan's blog to see what movie star and famous writer own a bag designed by M. a. D. You can view more M.a.D. handbags here. Bobbi's shop is filled with gorgeous jewelry as well. You can also request custom handbags!

You're on your own for shoes; in my dream I'm barefoot! I think these three items are just so gorgeous and I think they go together beautifully. But I'm not exactly an expert in fashion design. Hey, at least I didn't pair it up with a red sequin bag and a beret! lol.

Share the love :)

Comments