wednesday on etsy

I love finding things on Etsy that are not what they appear to be at first glance. I came across a photo this morning of a lovely little floral arrangement. When I clicked on the picture itself I discovered that these pretty flowers are doing double duty!



Ya, they're pens!! Really? They don't look like pens!



Potted Pens creates these by hand from silk flowers and decoupages the pots they come in. I love these.. what a great gift! And what a clever crafter. :)



I also found this gorgeous arrangement and thought it was just representative of something made for a bridal bouquet.




Yea, they're clay. Yep. Clay. Look again, can you tell?





Petal By Petal makes these flowers petal by petal out of clay. I cannot even believe these are clay. Petal By Petal does custom work and promises to make your dreams come true! I think she can!

Share the love. :)

Comments