Halloween Matryoshka

I finally finished my newest pattern.. the Halloween Matryoshka!  She is one of two that I'm working on for the fall season.

All dressed up to Trick or Treat!

This is the first time I've stitched a pattern that I'm selling on a darker fabric. I really love how she came out and will probably have to buy myself another 7" working hoop. :)

Here are a few close-ups of the details...


Wheat both in front and back of the doll

SpooOoOOoky bats!

Broom with thread "bristles" for dimension

Kissy lips and happy eyes with a lock of hair


She's listed and available for purchase in the shop now.   I've also started a Flickr group for anyone purchasing my patterns to show off their work. :)

And now for a Pinterest experiment... if you like my photo, why not Pin It? :D

Pin It

Comments